The life of a caterer means seeing just how much people celebrate all through the year. We tend to think of winter as a time for hibernation, but my experience says we Kiwis are as social as ever this season. There’s something about long evenings and a chill in the air that makes get-togethers a little extra cosy.
I’ve had a blast catering some fabulous feasts lately that show winter time can be just as festive as any other season. . .
- Beautiful mid-winter Christmas dinner with all the trimmings and Aroha’s famous Christmas cake
- Special wedding anniversary and birthday celebration at a family home in Miranda
- Thames Annual Martial Arts Ball
- After-wedding dinner for six at a gorgeous Coromandel lodge
- A garden warming party, a Spanish tapas party. . . and a few more!
My advice: if you’re starting to feel some winter blues, remember there’s no cure like a good get-together. Why not organize some festivities for your loved ones? We’ll provide the food, the ambiance and the special touches that leave everyone with that warm feeling of being loved, looked-after and (of course!) happily well-fed.